Carolina Medical Lab (CML) provides Dermatopathology, Gyn pathology, GI pathology, Uropathology, and Cytopathology, including FNA, Non-GYN cytology, and pap smears (liquid and conventional) with the related HPV and Chlamydia/GC tests from the same specimens.
- Board certified pathologists in their fields are available in the network of CML.
- 24 hour turn around time for most of the cases.
- Easy to read pathology reports with red flagged malignant diagnosis.
- The pathologist on call is available to answer the doctors/nurses questions.
- Immunoperoxidase stains, in-situ-hybridization stains, and histochemistry special stains are performed in house using top technology and best quality.
- Reports available via courier, fax, PC or direct interface with your management information system.
- Dedicated sale/service team working to insure you and your patient's expectations are met and surpassed
- Thin prep pap smear with the imager, HPV, and Chlamydia/GC tests utilizing the same thin prep specimens.
- Non-Gyn cytology.
- Serology and complex chemistry, including hepatitis, HIV, …
CML has a pathologist and a microbiologist on call to answer your questions.